Thursdays • 6 pm – 9 pm
WIN A SHARE OF OVER $5,000 EACH WEEK!
Top prize $1,000 FREE Play weekly!
Receive one entry for every 100 base-points earned starting at 7 am. Activate your entries by using your Rewards Card at any gaming machine. Plus, receive $10 FREE Play at any machine with 100 base-points earned from 4 pm – 10 pm.
- Eligible ladies playing on their Rewards Card at Wind Creek Hospitality properties earn electronic entry for every 100 base – points accumulated on Thursdays in January – December 2017 from 7 am – 9 pm.
- Guests can card into any gamimg machine starting at 2pm on Thursdays to activate their entries.
- At the guest’s request, they can redeem for one (1) FREE entry once during the promotional period by visiting PLAYER SERVICES.
- Ladies can also receive $10 FREE Play once 100 base-points has been earned. FREE Play will be downloaded directly to the guest’s account from gaming machine.
- Eligible ladies will receive one (1) entry for every 100 base-points earned during the earning period.
- On Thursdays at each designated time, five (5) guests will be drawn using CMP function EQD, Guests will activate their earned entries upon carding in at any gaming machine on drawing day after 2pm.
- Five (5) names will be called every hour to pick an item or envelope that was prepared prior to the drawing.
- Guests will have two (2) minutes to report to PROMOTION CENTRAL to claim their prize.
- A Security Office will be present and verify the winners.
- Ladies can win once per hour (6 pm – 7 pm, 7 pm – 8 pm, or 8 – 9 pm) during the duration of the promotion.
- All participants must be members of Wind Creek Rewards.
- Guests must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a member.
- The Rewards membership is provided FREE of charge.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- Employees of WCH or WCH subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate family members, persons of significant affiliation, or members of the Marketing, Security, and PLAYER SERVICES Department employees’ immediate households (immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children). Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- In addition, the following guests are not eligible to participate in any electronic drawing promotion or win any prizes:
- Immediate family members (mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children) or anyone that resides in the same household or address of persons of significant affiliation with any team member at any Wind Creek Hospitality or PCI Gaming property with CMP access. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé.
- Participating vendors.
- WCH Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation includes but not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a FREE entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity/promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.