Tuesdays • 6 pm – 8 pm
WIN UP TO $500 FREE PLAY!
HOW TO QUALIFY
Earn 10 base-points each Tuesday from 7 am – 7:45 pm.
5 Hot Seat winners every hour.
$100 – $500 FREE Play
Find the “treat” each hour and win an additional $100 CASH!
Must be an Escape and Delight Card Player. See PLAYER SERVICES for details.
- All Wind Creek Rewards members are eligible to participate.
- Must be present to win.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Must be a Wind Creek Rewards member to participate.
- Wind Creek Rewards membership is provided free of charge.
- Must provide a valid government or state issued ID to become a Rewards member.
- Must not be on the Casino’s self-exclusion list to be eligible to participate in the drawing. If a self-excluded person is identified, he or she will be handled in accordance with Casino’s policy.
- Winners have two (2) minutes to announce themselves to a casino personnel if they have been called for a promotional drawing. If the announced winner does not notify a casino personnel or report to the promotional area to claim their prize within the allotted time, additional names will be drawn.
- Must show valid ID to claim prize.
- All participants must be a Rewards member in order to claim their prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- The following are not eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize herein:
- Employees of Wind Creek Hospitality or Wind Creek Hospitality subsidiaries.
- Marketing, Security and Player Services Department employee’s immediate family members, persons of significant affiliation or members of the Marketing, Security and Player Services Department employee’s immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse or children). Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- Participating vendors.
- Wind Creek Hospitality Directors and above, their immediate family members, and members of their immediate households (Immediate family members are mother, father, siblings, spouse, or children).
- Neither a Tribal Council member, PCI Gaming board member, Tribal Gaming Commissioner, nor their respective immediate family member’s or persons of significant affiliation and adults living in the household shall be permitted to participate in any promotional activity of the Tribe’s gaming facilities. Persons of significant affiliation include but are not limited to a partner or fiancé. Immediate household is defined as anyone living in/at the same address/residence.
- By participating in the promotion, each participant agrees to and acknowledges that they will abide by the official rules, regulations and procedures of the promotion.
- Guest’s willingness to be randomly selected or willingness to receive a free entry ticket constitutes permission for a Wind Creek Hospitality representative to announce the guest’s name in a public manner.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity and/or promotional uses without compensation. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by the rules will be resolved by Wind Creek Hospitality in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned and that decision shall be final and binding by all participants.
- In addition, Wind Creek Hospitality reserves the right to void any entry and change, cancel or modify this event at any time without notice.