Draw Poker is a type of five-card poker in which you compete against the dealer and where you have the possibility to change up to two of your cards.
Before receiving your cards you must place your bet in the space marked on the cloth with the name of 1st bet (ANTE). The first bet must be inscribed between the limits duly indicated on the table. Then, the dealer will deal the five cards that will make up your hand, from which you must decide if you want to bet against the croupier’s hand. If you decide to bet against the dealer you must place in the space of the 2nd bet (BET) a bet equivalent to twice the initial bet (ANTE).
Once the dealer has dealt your initial five cards, you can decide to give up before placing your second bet. If you give up, the dealer will withdraw your first bet for the casino. If on the other hand, you decide to compete against the croupier, you have the possibility to change up to a maximum of two of your cards.
The croupier can not uncover his hand until all players have stated their intention to surrender or win the dealer. The croupier also has the possibility to change two of his cards, decision that will take based on pre-established rules.
To win not only must have a hand of greater value to the croupier, but you must wait until the dealer qualifies to play. The dealer will only play with a pair of 8s or a combination of higher value as detailed in the point value of the plays. With any other hand less than the one indicated, the game ends up paying only the 1st bet (ANTE) 1 to 1.
In case the croupier opens a game he must compare his hand only with the hands of those players who have bet in the space of the 2nd bet (BET).
Value of plays
Hands are scored according to the traditional rules of poker. Thus, from less to greater value valid plays are:
- Highest card: highest card among players.
- A pair: two cards of the same number or figure.
- Two pairs: two cards of the same number or figure and two other cards of the same number or figure. They qualify by attending the highest pair.
- Trio: three cards of the same number or figure.
- Ladder: sequential sequence of five cards in increasing order, not all of the same pint. The ladder of greatest value is the one that goes from 10 to As and the smaller one that goes from As to 5.
- Color: set of five cards of the same pint. The colored plays are graded according to the value of the highest card.
- Full: consists of a trio and a pair. Its value is graded according to the trio.
- Poker: four cards of the same number or figure.
- Ladder in flower or ladder of color: consists of the sequence correlative, in increasing order, five cards of the same pint. The most expensive flower ladder is from 9 to King (K) and the lowest one from As to 5.
- Royal Flush: consists of the sequence correlative, in increasing order, five cards of the same pint, ranging from 10 to As.
If your hand exceeds that of the dealer and he qualifies to play, the casino will pay you for both bets. The payment for the first bet (ANTE) is 1 to 1. The payment for the second (BET is determined by the quality of your hand, according to the following table of payments:
- A pair: 1 to 1
- Two pair: 2 to 1
- A trio: 3 to 1
- Ladder: 4 to 1
- Color: 5 to 1
- Full: 7 to 1
- Poker: 20 to 1
- Stairway in bloom or Staircase color: 50 to 1
- Royal Flush: 100 to 1
If the croupier’s hand is higher than yours, you lose both bets. If you and the croupier have the same hand, you will tie the larger card in succession. If a tie continues, the hand is neutral.
Change of chips for money
When you decide to finish playing at Enjoy game tables, you must change your chips for cash. You can do this in any of the enabled boxes inside the casino, where you will be given a cash amount exactly equivalent to the one you have in chips.
Money exchange for chips
To play Draw Poker you must do it using value chips, which you can buy in the same table. To do this you must deliver to the croupier the cash you want to play and you will be given their chip equivalent, which you can use at any casino table.
Use of Enjoy Club Card
When you sit at the table, show your Enjoy Club member card to the dealer. By doing so you will be accumulating Enjoy Club weights that will allow you to access a world of benefits. If you do not have your card, you can apply at the Enjoy Club offices of the casino.