February 1 – December 31, 2017 • 2 am to 1:59 am
AT MYSTIC LAKE & LITTLE SIX
Get a Free Gift the Day You Join Club M and Earn Specified Tier Points!
Join Club M and earn while you play!
- Reach the designated tier point threshold for your preferred gift. View Gifts.
- Swipe your Club M card for your gift ticket between 2 a.m. and 1:59 a.m.
- Redeem gift ticket at the Club M counter at Mystic Lake or Little Six
- Redeem 2 a.m. to 1:59 a.m.
- Valid day of Club M signup only.
Limit one gift per guest.
- Guests must be new Club M members to participate.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age and present to win.
- Guests must swipe their Club M cards at a promotional kiosk to check their point totals and to access a gift ticket once desired prize threshold is met. Qualifying period is 2 a.m. to 1:59 a.m. on the date the guest signs up for Club M. Promotional dates are from February 1 through December 31, 2017.
- Guests must redeem their ticket in exchange for a gift at the Club M counter at Mystic Lake® or Little Six Casino® from 2 a.m. to 1:59 p.m.
- Gifts are available while supplies last.
- If prizes are exhausted, guests may receive either a Mysticash® voucher or rain check to pick up the gift or gift card at a later date as determined by management.
- Guests must have a valid driver’s license or state-issued photo ID and provide a valid social security number to win cash and prizes.
- All winners of $100 or more must complete a miscellaneous prize claim form/1099 log.
- Mysticash winners must use their free play within 90 days of issuance.
- Winners shall be solely responsible for federal, state and local taxes.
- Mystic Lake/Little Six is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged gifts.
- Guest participation in this promotion indicates acceptance to permit the use of name and/or likeness in advertising and promotional materials. Failure to agree will result in a forfeit of prizes won.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the above house rules will be resolved by SMSC Gaming Enterprise management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all contestants.
- The following individuals are ineligible to participate: (1) SMSC Gaming Enterprise employees and their immediate family members that reside in the same household; (2) employees of any Gaming Enterprise advertising or printing vendor; and (3) employees of any vendor sponsoring the promotion.
- SMSC Gaming Enterprise management reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. All decisions of management are final.
Review Mystic Lake: Get In Gear
No matching reviews found.